Grantee & Applicant Resources
Learn How to apply
Grant Portal Information
- Videos & Workshops
- Register for Solicitation of Contributions – all grantees must be registered annually with the State Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs to solicit contributions and fundraise in the state of Florida.
- File or Correct Florida Non-Profit Corporation – create a Florida Non-Profit Corporation OR correct your rejected online filing.
Orange County Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Artsready – an online emergency preparedness service by and for arts/cultural nonprofits.
- Fractured Atlas – fiscal sponsorship for your artistic projects, information on health insurance and liability insurance, and online professional development courses.
- Florida Lawyers for the Arts – legal services for artists and arts organizations.
Apply for funding
If you’re involved in arts, culture, science, or history, chances are there’s an available grant for you. Use our search tool to find arts grants that you could qualify for.