The Collaborative Campaign for the Arts is a fundraising effort coordinated by United Arts in partnership with arts and cultural organizations in Central Florida. Contributions designated to the Collaborative Campaign partners (listed below) during the campaign are eligible for a 15% match by United Arts. The only one of its kind, the Collaborative Campaign infuses millions into arts and culture each year.
The Collaborative Campaign runs from February 1 – April 30, 2024
United arts Collaborative Campaign Partners.
- Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Garden
- Art & History Museums of Maitland
- ArtReach Orlando
- Bach Festival Society of Winter Park
- Bay Street Players
- Central Florida Ballet
- Central Florida Community Arts
- Central Florida Vocal Arts/Opera del Sol
- Chance 2 Dance
- Crealdé School of Art
- Creative City Project
- Downtown Arts District/CityArts Orlando
- Emotions Dance
- Florida Symphony Youth Orchestras
- Garden Theatre
- Global Peace Film Festival
- Holocaust Memorial Resource & Education Center of Florida
- Howey Mansion Music Series
- Leesburg Center for the Arts
- Mount Dora Center for the Arts
- Opera Orlando
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Family Stage
- Orlando Fringe
- Orlando Gay Chorus
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Shakes
- Page 15
- Snap! Orlando
- Timucua Arts Foundation
- Winter Garden Heritage Foundation
- Winter Park Playhouse
By giving to United Arts of Central Florida, you join with thousands of other Central Floridians who support the community of local arts, science and history organizations in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties. In grateful appreciation for this generous support, United Arts is pleased to offer donors of:
- $50 or more: A complimentary one-year subscription our Artistry magazine. Each issue covers the very best Central Florida offers in arts and culture.
- $100 or more: The Artistry magazine subscription and the United ArtsCard, a buy-one-ticket-get-one-FREE and discount card that connects you to the vibrant and diverse cultural offerings throughout Central Florida.
Help us transform the arts
Your donation to the United Arts – Arts for All fund helps support more than 60 arts and cultural nonprofit organizations in Central Florida. For questions about arts for all, call 407.628.0333
Already made a pledge?
Submit your pledge payment here.
November 20, 2023 – April 30, 2024
Explore UNITED ARTS
The United Arts – Arts for ALL Fund is the easiest and most efficient way to support arts, science, and history in Central Florida. Your support of United Arts of Central Florida fuels arts science and history and ignites curiosity and creativity. Your investment supports arts education access for all children igniting their creative problem solving and strategic thinking. You fuel community vibrancy and cultural diversity, and you help cultural organizations be sustainable with reliable operating support that enhance their mission and community impact.